The conference took place from June 15-18, 2014 and brought together leading scholars and young researchers to discuss recent theoretical and empirical research.
Topic of the conference was the complex interrelations between income inequality and the patterns of international trade. How on the one hand the distribution of resources affects the patterns of trade and how on the other hand international trade impacts factor prices and inequality was discussed.
June 15-18, 2014
- Costas Arkolakis (Yale University)
- James R. Markusen (University of Colorado at Boulder and CEPR)
- Kiminori Matsuyama (Northwestern University)
- Peter Neary (University of Oxford and CEPR)
- Fabrizio Zilibotti (University of Zurich and CEPR)
- Josef Zweimüller (University of Zurich and CEPR)
- Peter Egger (ETH Zurich and CEPR)
- Reto Föllmi (University of St. Gallen and CEPR)