Address and contact
Monday - Friday
8 am - 8 pm
- Wednesday, 1st December 2021 (open from 8 am - 6 pm, because of a staff event)
- Friday, 10th December 2021 (open from 8 am - 2 pm, because of a staff event)
- Friday, 24th December 2021, until and including Sunday, 2nd January 2022 (Christmas Closing)
Please note special and reduced opening hours.
Information corona situation
- Entry to the library is only permitted for those with a valid Covid certificate or UZH Covid Pass.
- Borrowing and returning books are possible without Covid certificate, but, obviously, with mask.
- You must wear a mask when moving about. At library learning spaces, masks may be removed when you're seated. However, the Executive Board of the University continues to strongly recommend to continue to wear masks also when seated.
- Some learning spaces can be booked in advance via Booked for UZH members or via Booked for external users, these are marked with a number on the table. You can use unnumbered learning spaces without prior reservation.
- Books can be placed in the return box when the library is closed (location in floor G next to the lockers).