|Monday - Friday||10 am - 3 pm|
The Department of Economics Library is open until further notice from Monday to Friday from 10 am - 3 pm. The library team is available at firstname.lastname@example.org and during opening hours by telephone (+41 44 634 21 37).
- Borrowing and returning books and general support are available on site.
- UZH students are able to use study places in the library from Monday, 3rd of August 2020, onward provided they book a place on Booked before (two days in advance).
- The coffee machine is, with adjustments, accessible again.
- Books can be placed in the return box when the library is closed (location in floor G next to the lockers).
- From 23rd June 2020 reminders/recalls and fees will be mailed again.
- The following applies until 31st July 2020: UZH students and ECON members can order books and have them delivered home at no cost, articles and chapters can be ordered as a scan (over the Rechercheportal or by email). The normal costs will be charged after 1st August 2020.
Please note reduced opening hours below.
Special opening hours
Monday 13th July - Friday 14th August 2020
Extended opening hours spring semester 2020 are canceled due to coronavirus
4th May - 12th June 2020
Monday until Friday: 8 am - 9 pm
Wed/Thu, 20th/21st May 2020 (Ascension Day)
Monday, 1st June 2020 (Whitsun)
|Extended opening hours
fall semester 2020
30th November 2020 - 15th January 2021
24th December 2020 - 3rd January 2021 (Christmas Closing)
Reduced opening hours on the following holidays
Library is closed from 16.30 on Thursday,
|Local Holiday "Sechseläuten"||
Monday, 20th April 2020:
|May Day Holiday||Friday, 1st May 2020|
Wednesday, 20th May: library is closed from 16.30 and all day Thursday, 21st May 2020
|Whitsun||Library is closed all day Monday,
1st June 2020
Library is closed from Thursday, 24th December 2020, until Sunday, 3rd January 2021