|Monday - Friday||closed due to the coronavirus|
The Department of Economics Library is closed onwards until further notice due to the current situation (coronavirus). The library team can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or anything is unclear.
- UZH students and ECON members can order books and have them delivered to their home free of charge, articles and chapters can be ordered as scan orders (via the Rechercheportal or by email).
- The book return box isn't accessible anymore because the building is closed.
- Borrowed books can be kept until the library opens again.
- Books should not be sent back for the following reasons:
1. There are no recalls and no reminder fees.
2. You should stay at home.
3. Logistics can hardly handle the amount of packages.
Please note reduced opening hours below.
Special opening hours
Monday 13th July - Friday 14th August 2020
Extended opening hours spring semester 2020
4th May - 12th June 2020
Monday until Friday: 8 am - 9 pm
Wed/Thu, 20th/21st May 2020 (Ascension Day)
Monday, 1st June 2020 (Whitsun)
|Extended opening hours
fall semester 2019
30th November 2020 - 15th January 2021
24th December 2020 - 3rd January 2021 (Christmas Closing)
Reduced opening hours on the following holidays
Library is closed from 16.30 on Thursday,
|Local Holiday "Sechseläuten"||
Monday, 20th April 2020:
|May Day Holiday||Friday, 1st May 2020|
Wednesday, 20th May: library is closed from 16.30 and all day Thursday, 21st May 2020
|Whitsun||Library is closed all day Monday,
1st June 2020
Library is closed from Thursday, 24th December 2020, until Sunday, 3rd January 2021