Address and contact
Opening hours (30th November 2020 - 15th January 2021)
Monday - Friday
1 pm - 9 pm
Exception: 24th December 2020 until 3rd January 2021 (Christmas Closing)
Please find special and reduced opening hours here.
Information corona situation
- The library team is available at email@example.com and during opening hours by telephone (+41 44 634 21 37).
- Borrowing and returning books and general support are available on site.
- UZH students are able to use learning spaces in the library provided they book a place on Booked before (at the earliest 7 days in advance).
- External users (not UZH) can also book a learning space in the library on Booked for external users (at the earliest 7 days in advance).
- Please note our corona rules (PDF, 305 KB).
- As in all public and freely accessible interior rooms at the UZH, there is a mandatory use of masks in the library, also when you are sitting at your learning space that you reserved in advance.
- The coffee machine is, with adjustments, accessible again.
- Books can be placed in the return box when the library is closed (location in floor G next to the lockers).