The Department of Economics Library is closed due to the current situation (coronavirus), a (partial) reopening of the library is planned for Monday, 8th June 2020. The library team can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or anything is unclear.
- UZH students and ECON members can order books and have them delivered to their home free of charge, articles and chapters can be ordered as scan orders (via the Rechercheportal or by email).
- The book return box isn't accessible anymore because the building is closed.
- Borrowed books can be kept until the library opens again.
- Books should not be sent back for the following reasons:
1. There are no recalls and no reminder fees.
2. You should stay at home.
3. Logistics can hardly handle the amount of packages.