Address and contact
Opening hours (19th July until 20th August 2021)
Information corona situation
- The library team is available at firstname.lastname@example.org and during opening hours by telephone (+41 44 634 21 37).
- Borrowing and returning books and general support are available on site.
- UZH students are able to use learning spaces in the library provided they book a place on Booked before (at the earliest 7 days in advance).
- External researchers and students (not UZH) can also book a learning space in the library on Booked for external users (at the earliest 7 days in advance).
- Please note our corona rules (PDF, 305 KB).
- As in all public and freely accessible interior rooms at the UZH, there is a mandatory use of masks in the library, unless you are sitting at your learning space that you reserved in advance (provided that the distance of 1.5m from other people can be maintained) .
- The coffee machine is, with adjustments, accessible again.
- Books can be placed in the return box when the library is closed (location in floor G next to the lockers).