Address and contact
Opening hours (18th January - 26th February 2021)
Monday - Friday
1 pm - 5 pm
Due to government regulations, the university’s buildings and therefore also the Department of Economics Library will remain closed to the public until Friday, 26th February 2021. Access is permitted for UZH students, employees and authorized people in research and teaching (find more information here).
Please find special and reduced opening hours here.
Information corona situation
- The library team is available at email@example.com and during opening hours by telephone (+41 44 634 21 37).
- Borrowing and returning books and general support are available on site.
- UZH students are able to use learning spaces in the library provided they book a place on Booked before (at the earliest 7 days in advance).
- Please note our corona rules (PDF, 305 KB).
- As in all public and freely accessible interior rooms at the UZH, there is a mandatory use of masks in the library, also when you are sitting at your learning space that you reserved in advance.
- The coffee machine is, with adjustments, accessible again.
- Books can be placed in the return box when the library is closed (location in floor G next to the lockers).