The Department of Economics Library is open until further notice from Monday to Friday from 10 am - 3 pm (see corona rules). The library team is available at email@example.com and during opening hours by telephone (+41 44 634 21 37).
- Borrowing and returning books and general support are available on site.
- UZH students are able to use study places in the library from Monday, 3rd of August 2020, onward provided they book a place on Booked before (two days in advance).
- The coffee machine is, with adjustments, accessible again.
- Books can be placed in the return box when the library is closed (location in floor G next to the lockers).
- From 23rd June 2020 reminders/recalls and fees will be mailed again.
- The following applies until 31st July 2020: UZH students and ECON members can order books and have them delivered home at no cost, articles and chapters can be ordered as a scan (over the Rechercheportal or by email). The normal costs will be charged after 1st August 2020.