The Department of Economics Library is open until further notice from Monday to Friday from 8 am - 6 pm (see corona rules). The library team is available at email@example.com and during opening hours by telephone (+41 44 634 21 37).
- Borrowing and returning books and general support are available on site.
- UZH students are able to use learning spaces in the library provided they book a place on Booked before (7 days in advance).
- As in all public and freely accessible interior rooms at the UZH, there is also a mandatory use of masks in the library, except when you are sitting at your learning space that you reserved in advance.
- The coffee machine is, with adjustments, accessible again.
- Books can be placed in the return box when the library is closed (location in floor G next to the lockers).